Dispute Resolution Center of Kitsap County
We Are Only Open By Phone  

Our services include mediations, facilitations, trainings, restorative practices, Behavior Health Ombuds, and Mandatory Co-Parenting Seminar all offered through an interactive online platform. Call the DRC for more information. 360-698-0968

Emergency Resource Links

Local Resources

Federal Emergency Management Agency

Private residents, who received damages or losses resulting from the recent floods and winter storm events, can now register for assistance. As time for filing is very limited, all parties who suffered damages should apply, even if other avenues for recovery of the damages sustained have not yet been resolved.

Kitsap County Department of Emergency Management

KCDEM is the primary clearinghouse for public information related to the flooding. This is also the place to file a claim for damages.

DSHS Community Services Office

Disaster Food Stamp Program provides help for people suffering damage or lost income because of a disaster, if they incurred expenses while protecting their home during the disaster, or if they have no access to bank accounts or other financial resources.

Silverdale United Methodist Church

Church is providing a shelter for displaced families. Please call 360-692-9813 for information about availability.

Salvation Army Bremerton Corps

Collecting (and maybe distributing?) donations and supplies. Call 360-373-5550.

American Red Cross

Provides disaster recovery assistance. Call 360-377-3761.

Kitsap County Health District

Health and safety information, home clean up information, drinking water assistance. Call 360-377-5235.

United Way Information Referral Service

Searchable database of community resources, helping agencies, and some private practioners in Kitsap, Jefferson, and Clallam counties. Call 211 during business hours, or 24-hour crisis line at 360-479-3033.

Legal Information

Washington State Office of the Attorney General

Information and links about landlord-tenant law, eviction, and your rights a renter.

Northwest Justice Project

Attorney referral and legal advice for low-income Washington Residents. Also provides referral for free attorneys in Kitsap County. Be patient when you call -- they are very busy, but they want to help! You can also access their self-help legal database: Washington LawHelp

Please Contact Us if you know about other resources we should add.

Contact Us  |  © 2007-2022  Dispute Resolution Center of Kitsap County  |  9004 Washington Ave. NW, Silverdale WA 98383
Phone |  360.698.0968 or 206.842.3215 
Employment |  View our Privacy Policy  |  DRC Members Only Forum  | Site by CGR Consulting