The Dispute Resolution Center is a valuable community resource. We appreciate and need your help in informing this community of our important services. We have limited funds to advertise our services, and the following suggestions will spread the word of the resources available at the DRC:
- Use our Speakers Bureau by inviting a DRC speaker to your organization for a free presentation.
- Distribute DRC mediation service brochures and training materials at events and meetings you attend. Post our fliers on bulletin boards or insert them in newsletters.
- Add DRC information to your resource material.
- Talk about the DRC in your community and with friends that you think might need our services.
- Add the DRC website link to your website.
As a non-profit agency, we are dependent on donations to balance our budget. Donations may be made directly to the DRC by phone or mail, or online through Paypal:
Or, send your tax deductible contribution to:
Dispute Resolution Center of Kitsap County
9004 Washington Ave NW
Silverdale, WA 98383
Other ways to donate:
We are a United Way Partner Agency. Designate part of your donation to the DRC of Kitsap County on your pledge card. If you donate through the Washington State Combined Fund Drive our number is 0316168 and if you donate through the Combined Federal Campaign our number is 89444. You may also donate to us through the Bainbridge Island One Call for All. Our number is 413.
Thank you very much for your support of the DRC.